My-T-Soft is My Typing Software - on-screen keyboards and user interface utilities used throughout the world - from individuals to global enterprises. Licensed by device, bundled with devices, and deployed with platform, site, company, and enterprise licenses.
There are many platforms, and it all started in 1993. Because some customers use validated systems that can run for many years, older versions continue to be supported and are still available - but the software continues to evolve to meet new customer needs. In order to meet all customer and market requirements, multiple products and feature sets are available. Below is a quick overview:
- My-T-Soft for Windows
- My-T-Soft Professional
- pre 1.90 - 1.xx software, be sure to match correct release version with your version of Windows (32-bit)
- 1.90 - includes 1.xx and 2.xx software - Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Legacy software capabilities PLUS latest Build-A-Board run-time version (My-T-Soft original (1.xx) + My-T-Soft Basic (2.xx, Build-A-Board Run-time)
- IMG License Manager can license from Build-A-Board.com account (internet) or via unlock codes (no internet required) or Build-A-Board Platform Licensing
- My-T-Soft Basic
- Build-A-Board run-time software with full install capabiltity (2.xx software) - Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- This is the 32-bit Windows run-time for custom boards created by Build-A-Board
- Includes IMG License Manager for per device licensing from Build-A-Board.com account (internet access required for licensing) or Build-A-Board Platform Licensing
- My-T-Soft TS
- Windows Server version (Terminal Server). Allows My-T-Soft to run on Remote Desktops, Terminals, Clients, etc. (1.xx and 2.xx software) 64-bit - Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022
- My-T-Soft CE
- Various versions for Windows CE versions. Check with IMG for more info.
- My-T-Soft for Android
- Support for Build-A-Board custom layouts - transparency, scaling, etc. (Android 5.1 and higher)
- Licensed per device from Build-A-Board.com account or Platform Licensing.
- My-T-Soft for Linux
- 32-bit/64-bit support for almost all Linux distributions with graphical Windows managers / Desktop Environments
- Also Raspberry Pi (3 & 4 / armv6l, armv7l / raspbian) support
- My-T-Soft for Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.4 and higher
|Category: General||Type: Question/Answer||Product: My-T-Soft||Version: 1.77 1.78 1.79 1.80 1.90 2.10 2.20 2.30|
As seen in ...