What Do You Need?
- I need basic low cost on-screen keyboards, number & function key panels - My-T-Soft Basic
- I need on-screen keyboards that can automatically pop-up in an active field - My-T-Soft Pro
- I need programmable on-screen keyboards for secure commercial or industrial use - My-T-Soft Pro
- I need programmable on-screen keyboards for Windows CE/.NET/SIP - My-T-Soft CE
- I need to create custom (or modify IMG's) keypads for use on any O/S - My-T-Soft w/ Build-A-Board
- I need on-screen keyboards that run from a Citrix / Terminal Server / Remote Desktop environment - My-T-Soft TS
- I need on-screen keyboards & computer access for physically challenged users - Assistive Technology
Imagine having an online database with thousands of on-screen keyboards, keypads, & templates
easily modified with our designer and usable in any application on any O/S. IMG has thousands of keyboards, keypads, macro/numeric/function panels,
audio/video panels, kiosk/POS layouts, terminal emulators, and industrial membrane panels, created for customers over the past 20 years, online for you.
Not Just a Keyboard and not just for Windows, but a True Cross-Platform User Interface
that can be customized and integrated into Windows CE/.NET/SIP - 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 (32 & 64 bit), Embedded, Citrix/MS Terminal Services, Linux, and OSX.
Total Control over the operator user interface with security and reliability. You choose when, where and how the user interacts with the system!
- Since 1995, IMG has been the only 3rd party on-screen keyboard publisher used by major OEMs worldwide. We develop virtual keyboards and User Interfaces
(also called a touchscreen keyboard, touch keyboard, soft keyboard, keyboard emulator, keyboard controller, or on-screen keyboard)
and User Interface Tools for major systems manufacturers, intergrators, and end users worldwide.
- My-T-Pen is used by OEM's for Pen, Rugged, and Tablets. It's now identical to My-T-Soft Professional.
- My-T-Touch is used by OEM's for Touchscreen systems. It's now identical to My-T-Soft Professional.
- My-T-Soft Professional is the Family name for our On-screen Keyboard Utilities. Multiple O/S Platforms.
- My-T-Soft Basic is a Low Cost version with keyboards, numpads, and macropanels for Windows
- My-T-Soft CE is our on-screen keyboard / keypad utility for Windows CE / .NET / SIP / Embedded
- My-T-Soft TS is Windows Server based version for terminals, remote desktops, wide-area deployment
- Build-A-Board is our Designer/Editor for customizable keyboards / keypanels used by the My-T-Soft Family
- TouchRight Utilities provide Right Mouse Button functions. Typically used on touch or pen based system.
- IMG's Developers Kit works with all My-T-Pen / Soft / Touch products - check out our Developer's Corner.
- Looking for products for people with disabilities and special needs? Go to IMG's Assistive Technology Products
What is the difference between My-T-Mouse / My-T-Pen / My-T-Touch / My-T-Soft?
The original on-screen, virtual keyboard product was introduced at Fall COMDEX in 1993 as My-T-Mouse - "My Typing Mouse" - "The Software That Makes Your Mouse a Mouse That Types!" - a mouse utility. As time went by and the pen and touchscreen interfaces became more popular, we were questioned if our "Mouse" product worked with these devices - My-T-Pen and My-T-Touch were born. To address other virtual pointing device and technologies, My-T-Soft ("My Typing Software") was born - the name with no reference to any pointing device. Currently, My-T-Pen, My-T-Touch, and My-T-Soft (and numerous other private label versions) are version matched, and contain the same features. These are aimed at the commercial / industrial world. My-T-Mouse is still aimed at the desktop / home / consumer type user, while OnScreen is designed for individuals with special needs.
I am confused - Why so many options?
Keeping our customers satisfied is a full time job, and the retail product options offered are based on customer demand that meet various (sometimes conflicting) requirements. If you are new to IMG, here is a quick overview to help decide which product is right for you:
- My-T-Pen, My-T-Touch, and My-T-Soft originally were optimized for specific pointing devices, but now have evolved into exactly the same software, with different names. Touchscreen vendors prefer My-T-Touch, while Pen, Tablet & Wearable PC vendors prefer My-T-Pen. Industrial, Ruggedized, Whiteboard, and for other types of pointing devices, My-T-Soft is preferred. All keyboards are grouped as the My-T-Soft Family, and going forward, all releases will be named My-T-Soft.
- My-T-Pen, My-T-Touch, and My-T-Soft software has been shipping since 2000 (based on My-T-Mouse released in 1993), and contain every feature & option that our customers have requested - it is a full package with international keyboard layouts, programmable macros, developer tools, etc., etc.
- Certain customers wanted complete control over what is displayed to the user (i.e. a virtual keyboard that doesn't look like a standard 101 layout). For example, 4 function keys with a Stop & a Go button. Some customers want support for embedded platforms, such as Windows CE, Pocket PC, or .NET, along with Linux & other platforms. Scaling the full-featured My-T-Soft product to meet these requirements (which it was never designed for) was not an option. Therefore, the next generation of user customizable, target selectable software had to be designed & developed. IMG's Build-A-Board provides these tools.
- My-T-Soft TS - the TS distinction stands for Terminal Server (or Terminal Services). This product allows My-T-Soft to run on a server, and operate within remote desktops over a network (ie ICA / RDP or other thin clients). This is a specific solution for applications that are rolled out using Terminal Server/Terminal Services/Citrix and (usually) have different types of devices (terminals) connected - e.g. Windows CE or Linux devices in the warehouse, desktop PCs in the office, wireless Palm devices for the managers, etc. Instead of running My-T-Soft on each Windows PC, you can run TS from the server to each client. This usually is used in very large organizations.
- TouchRight Utilities is a simple right-click utility that allows operation from a touchscreen or pen that does not have support for the right-button click. It has nothing to do with keyboards, and has everything to do with being able to get at context menus, properties, etc.
IMG can provide a wide range of services to our customers, including:
- layout customization
- system & product engineering
- product customization
- product integration
- developer support
- custom features
Although IMG can and does provide services, this is not IMG's primary focus. If a customer requirement is seen as beneficial to the
existing product, often IMG will do the required development (and often generalize it) and incorporate it, so it is
of benefit to current & future customers.
For further information or to discuss your project, please contact IMG.
• My-T-Soft 1.90 now available! 32-bit & 64-bit versions, online database of layouts, available with IMG Personal License-Standard, etc.
• My-T-Soft Basic 2.30 now available! Includes Free Edition and is part of the IMG Personal License
• Build-A-Board 2.20 now available! Run-Time support for Windows CE thru 10 (including Windows XP Embedded and Terminal Server), Linux, and Mac OS X! See Build-A-Board 2.20 Product Announcement.
• Downloads use the IMG Smart Downloader to make downloading even easier!
• Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit) is supported for all products.
• My-T-Soft TS 1.80 available for Windows Server 2012.
• The IMG Personal License is available for $9.95 - Individual license for Joystick-To-Mouse, My-T-Soft Basic, SmartClick, TouchRight Utilities, WordComplete.
• All New releases can be installed and run on any USB drive! IMG's "Insert and Run Anywhere" USB Drive option means any IMG product can be run from any USB drive! Whether U3 capable or not, we can run from any USB removable storage device (referred to as USB stick / thumb drive / jump drive / flash drive / etc.).