My-T-Touch supports the Windows options available in the shortcut link. Meaning you could copy or move the desktop icon into the All Users, Start Menu, Programs, StartUp group, and then select under its properties to Run: Minimized (the default is a "Normal Window"). Whichever minimized option is set (My-T-Touch Setup | Configuration | Minimize to...), My-T-Touch will then open and appear minimized at start up.
To open the StartUp Group, and make these modifcations, you can perform the following steps:
- Right-click on the start menu button, and select Explore All Users (or Open All Users)
- Double-click (or Enter) on Programs, then Double-click (or Enter) on Startup. Now you will be looking in the All Users Startup Group folder - this is where the shortcut should be.
- Minimize the window, copy (or cut) the Desktop icon, and then re-open the All Users Startup folder, and paste the icon in this folder.
- Select the icon, then right-click | Properties (or Alt-Enter when highlighted)
- On the properties page, find the Run: option
- From the Run: drop-down list, It will be set at Normal - select Minimized. Apply, then restart
- The exact minimize option is controlled by the Minimize to… option in My-T-Touch Setup | Configuration
- If the system only has My-T-Touch in the specific users startup group, then you will need to refer to the user's folder, and follow the same procedure for the user's Startup Folder.
Original ID: QB253707
|Category: Basic Configuration||Type: Question/Answer||Product: My-T-Touch|