- Resolution: Replace MYTSOFT.EXE for this platform with Download Available here
- This processor requires the Handheld PC 2000 updates for CE Version 3.
- Download MTSX863.EXE 2/25/2003 (46k) (MD5: EE935D50766115D833A67435988AAA30)
- Download and Note location on system where downloaded file is saved
- The next release of Build-A-Board will have a flexible way of adding targets. Currently, you will need to "take-over" an existing configuration (MIPS, ARM, SH3, SH4) and use this for your target - the only real difference is the MYTSOFT.EXE executable file - it must be compatible with run-time processor (data / lookup files are compatible across all CE platforms).
- "Windows CE - WCE SH4 - 32 bit" used as an example, folder is Program Files\Build-A-Board\Bin\WCE_SH4
- Using Windows Explorer, Open Program Files\Build-A-Board\Bin\WCE_SH4
- Rename the existing MYTSOFT.EXE to MYTSOFT.210
- Copy downloaded from download location into this folder (\Program Files\Build-A-Board\Bin\WCE_SH4)
- Rename downloaded file name (e.g. MTSX863.EXE to MYTSOFT.EXE)
- In Build-A-Board, select Target System as "Windows CE - WCE SH4 - 32 bit"
Original ID: PU225152
|Category: Using||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: Build-A-Board||Version: 2.10|