Resolution: Update MYTSOFT.EXE to version 2.16
IMPORTANT: This is only a direct replacement to the Build-A-Board run-time component MYTSOFT.EXE. This may not be used in Windows CE, as MTS2.EXE, or MYTSOFT2.EXE!
- File provided as ZIPped EXE
- Instructions: Make sure Build-A-Board is closed. In Windows Explorer or command prompt, get to \Program Files\Build-A-Board\Bin\MSWIN folder, then rename existing MYTSOFT.EXE to MYTSOFT.210. Copy downloaded file into folder (extract if necessary). Also do the same for \Program Files\Build-A-Board\Bin\TEST folder, rename existing MYTSOFT.EXE to MYTSOFT.210. Copy downloaded file into folder (extract if necessary).
- Rebuild any projects to have update take affect, or copy MYTSOFT.EXE directly onto end-user run-time system (e.g. rename existing MYTSOFT.EXE to MYTSOFT.210, then copy in 2.16 version of MYTSOFT.EXE)
- Download My-T-Soft 2.16 as M216W32.ZIP 9/28/2004 (23k) (MD5: 916C8f87F4925CE52B10BCE28379116B) (unzips as MYTSOFT.EXE)
- Download SeeThru for My-T-Soft 2.16 as STHRU216.ZIP 9/28/2004 (14k) (MD5: 5D08ACF5F17DCE9E39D3CB47799D778D) (unzips as SEETHRU.EXE)
- Technical Notes
- This is a maintenance update / patch based on technical support issues and customer requests.
- Files tagged as 184.108.40.206, but licensing is the same as 2.10 (e.g. MTS210?????? serial numbers).
- To make My-T-Soft run-time transparent, on end-user system run SeeThru.exe with My-T-Soft running, Enable Transparency, and slide to transparency level.
- The settings are in the registry at HKCU\Software\Innovation Mangement Group\Build-A-Board. String Values: Transparency=1 for Enabled, Transparency=0 for Disabled. When Enabled, TransparencyLevel=??? - Range from 0 (completely transparent) to 255 (opaque).
- If you do not experience any of the above listed problems, there is no need for this update.
Original ID: PU225147
|Category: Using||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: Build-A-Board||Version: 2.10|