Resolution: Update BABTC.EXE to version 2.11 This only affects a small number of systems - see technical notes below. Since 2005, this update has been rolled into the available 2.10 versions.
- File provided as EXE or as ZIPped EXE
- Instructions: Make sure Build-A-Board is closed. In Windows Explorer or command prompt, get to \Program Files\Build-A-Board\Bin folder, then rename existing BABTC.EXE to BABTC.210. Copy downloaded file into folder.
- Download Build-A-Board Text Compiler as BABTC.EXE 6/4/2003 (49k) (MD5: DD9456D9ADE005EF4DC1FBC3FA9B0CEB)
- Download Build-A-Board Text Compiler as BABTC211.ZIP 6/4/2003 (17k) (MD5: E71548D0EDBC1C7556EBDC2915D574B6) (unzips as BABTC.EXE)
- Technical Notes
- This update affects a buffer size issue in a Win32 API call, which worked correctly on most versions of Windows, but not all & depended on video driver, font, resolution, and possibly other factors.
- File tagged as 22.214.171.124 for compatibility with 2.10 version, but File Version / Product Version in Version Info section indicate 2.11.
- If you do not experience any of the above listed problems, there is no need for this update.
- 3 changes include File API calls, buffer size issue, and Word wrap setting for text buffer.
Original ID: PU225146
|Category: Using||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: Build-A-Board||Version: 2.10|