Disable "Highlight Key under pointer" or open WordComplete panel
- Notes: There is a known issue with this feature when the WordComplete panel is not open. OnScreen will try to reference memory outside what has been allocated by Windows, causing this error. Depending on the version of Window, Service Pack level, system memory, and other programs in the system, etc. you may or may not experience this problem.
- To prevent this from occurring, you have 2 choices - disable the feature, or use the WordComplete panel.
- To disable this feature: Go into OnScreen Setup - Start Menu | Programs | OnScreen | OnScreen Setup, and select Appearance, then Enhance. Clear the check box labeled "Highlight Key under pointer"
- Or, optionally, keep the WordComplete panel open - in OnScreen Setup, under User Options - Go into OnScreen Setup - Start Menu | Programs | OnScreen | OnScreen Setup, and select User Options, then make sure the check box is marked with WordComplete Active.
- This issue is resolved in the 1.78 release.
Original ID: PU101306
|Category: Using||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: OnScreen||Version: 1.70 1.75|