- Verify you have the most up-to-date and correct pointing device driver for your system
- Application Focus / input focus / typing into the desired window - most issues are caused by multiple windows or external manipulation of windows or use of the Developer's Kit. Refer to documentation in the Developers Corner. Also check the My-T-Pen Setup | Configuration | Operation Options & Help for more options in working with various input devices.
- ELO TouchSystems (95/98/Me/NT) - "Track Pointing Device Input at All Times" MUST be checked on to operate with ELO drivers - see My-T-Pen Setup | Configuration | Operation Options & read Help for more details
- eTurboWare Touchscreen drivers - "Track Pointing Device Input at All Times" MUST be checked on AND the "Button" Mode must be selected for their driver (NOT Desktop Mode) - see My-T-Pen Setup | Configuration | Operation Options & read Help for more details
- MicroTouch TouchWare Monitor - NT/2000. We have received a report that there is inconsistent operation of our software when opened from a minimized icon on taskbar in Windows 2000 when the TouchWare monitor has been removed from the StartUp Group. Check MicroTouch for the latest release.
Original ID: PC223720
|Category: Common||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: My-T-Pen|