- Within the Windows Control Panel, select the Mouse icon. Set the Double-click speed as slow as possible. Note: You will find Joystick-To-Mouse operates properly within this dialog.
- You will need to edit the JOY2MSE.INI file - these changes are not adjustable via Joystick-To-Mouse.
- Close Joystick-To-Mouse (if running).
- Unders [Settings], find Alternate=1 and change to Alternate=2
- Below Alternate, change DoubleClick50ms=5 to DoubleClick50ms=3.
- Restart Joystick-To-Mouse, and do not change the Advanced Button Settings, Advanced Settings, Windows 95.
Original ID: PC101297
|Category: Common||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: Joystick-To-Mouse||Version: 2.51|