We have added a modifiable delay prior to showing the first dialog display - Replace the IMGLOGON.DLL & IMGLOGON.EXE files with the downloads below.
- Download IMGLOGON.DLL 1.73 (MD5: 1A9C9D6AE6DAA2F41A39525C8A01D73E), and replace 1.70 file.
- Download IMGLOGON.EXE 1.73 (MD5: 6A9076A2AF80EB4C6DA936D79B05644F), and replace 1.70 file.
- This is not a problem with IMG software - This is a user / operational issue with the way some touchscreen drivers integrate within NT/2000/XP (loaded as a service), and the fact that the logon window appears sooner than the touchscreen is available, confusing the operator.
- You must be Administrator
- Use Logon Utilities to disable Keyboard logon prior installing new file, restart if required
- Rename IMGLOGON.DLL to IMGLOGON.170 (default \WINNT\MYTSOFT)
- Rename IMGLOGON.EXE to IMGLOGON.170 (default \WINNT\MYTSOFT)
- Copy IMGLO173.DLL to Installation folder, rename to IMGLOGON.DLL
- Copy IMGLO173.EXE to Installation folder, rename to IMGLOGON.EXE
- Use Logon Utilities to enable Keyboard logon.
- Set delay in milliseconds (Enter 1000 for 1 sec. delay, 55000 for 55 sec. delay).
- Different machines / systems will require different delays.
- This update includes all of the updates from 1.72 (see below).
Original ID: PC205343
|Category: Common||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: Logon Module||Version: 1.70|