- Use alternate Setup (below)
- Refer to Installation (Setup) support
- Download MTS177.EXE (6.2MB) (MD5: D48D68C71A2669F9017C4A119AD38644), follow instructions below.
- Download EXE file (single file, self-extracting, Setup), Save in known location (or move/copy to destination system)
- Run MTS177.EXE, perform normal install.
- For full font support, a system restart may be necessary (if keys are blank, you will need to restart)
- Second alternate: Download MTS177M.MSI (4MB) (MD5: 2CFC01C27C52945594EF105A12E3F2E2), follow instructions below.
- We have also prepared an MSI file (Microsoft Installer), which should be better supported by Windows for those users who have had these difficulties.
- Download this file & accept defaults to install My-T-Soft.
- Support for the Windows Installer differs among versions of Windows - if there are any difficulties, verify you have the correct updates to the Windows Installer (msiexec)
Original ID: PI223722
|Category: Installing||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: My-T-Soft||Version: 1.77|