Download Patch for My-T-Pen, My-T-Soft, or My-T-Touch
- Download PATCH176.EXE file (220K) (MD5: A4D7738A414F1A4C577CEEEB90375A33)
- Alternate Download PATCH176.ZIP file (156K) MD5: 563F57D43799741369CA89AA12372C81)
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- The Ctrl-Alt-Del option (Control Panel | Users and Passwords | Advanced | Require users to press Ctrl-Alt-Delete before logging on must be checked On to enable the My-T-Soft 2 keyboard display at logon.
- When the My-T-Soft 2 logon is enabled, the Un-install feature will not sense this. You must manually disable the logon utilities before attempting an un-install. This will be resolved in the 1.77 release.
- We have a report that the Patch Installation program (NOT the patch itself) has a problem when run in a portrait orientation. Please run PATCH176.EXE in the Landscape (standard monitor) layout. This also will affect the Logon Utilities setup program, and the Developer's Kit installation program. This will be resolved in the 1.77 release.
- INSTALLATION / SETUP NOTES:
- Use Windows Explorer to copy the file from the download location to the Installation folder, and after copy, execute the file from the Installation folder (e.g. \WINNT\MYTSOFT\PATCH176.EXE)
- The file MUST be run from within the Installation folder!
- This update is for version 1.75 of My-T-Pen, My-T-Touch, My-T-Soft (The update can be applied to versions 1.70/1.73, but these older versions have not been tested - if you do apply this patch, please report any issues to IMG technical support)
- A valid license is required for continued operation
- The layout position at logon is for a 640 x 480 screen - the keyboard may be moved as desired
- The layout is modifiable with IMG's Build-A-Board, or can use a KBF from later versions of the Logon Utilities
- The ZIP file contains (which updates or adds the following files)
Original ID: PC205340
|Category: Common||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: Logon Module||Version: 1.75|This is caused by updates in Windows 2000 that are not backwards compatible to NT. Suggested workaround is to use NET USE command in logon script (e.g. if Home drive is H:, use NET USE H: \\WIN2KDOMAIN\USERS\[Current User]) Alternative: Use the Patch176.
Original ID: PC205341
|Category: Common||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: Logon Module||Version: 1.75|