- Batch / Script used to run My-T-Soft with another Application: Use the START command prepended to the .EXE so Windows knows to start it as a GUI App (Windowed App)
- Example - Instead of this:
- Do This:
- START C:\WINNT\MYTSOFT\MYTSOFT.EXE
- START C:\MYAPPT\MYAPP.EXE
- Running Special Batches / configurations from a My-T-Soft Macro "Launch Application"
- The Launch Application sequence uses the barebones "WinExec" API call - to run a .LNK, or a .DOC (i.e. get "ShellExecute" functionality) you can use CMD /C or START prepended to the file name (Use CMD /C for BAT/CMD files).
- Example: [Application Field in Build-A-Macro] CMD /C "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\RunMyApp.lnk"
Original ID: PC223715
|Category: Common||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: My-T-Soft|