- If you are automatically prompted to run setup.exe, then go ahead and select run. Otherwise go into windows explorer and find setup.exe from the cd and run it.
- Windows will ask you if you want to allow the file. Select Allow.
- Once the program starts, select “Install Software”
- Select all the default options to install the software.
***if the install fails, then open the cd folder from windows explorer.***
- Right click on the setup.exe file and select properties
- go to the compatibility tab
- select the check box that says “run this program in compatibility mode for:” in the drop-down menu select “Windows XP (Service Pack 2)”
- then say ok
- Now execute the setup file, “setup.exe” and continue from step #2.
Once the window opens up with a list of icons, right click on “licensing info”
- Go to properties
- Go to the compatibility tab
- Select the check box that says “run this program in compatibility mode for:” in the drop-down menu select “Windows XP (Service Pack 2)”
- Then say ok
- Do the same compatibility procedure for the remaining files in the My-T-Soft folder When asked if you want to allow this program to run, select Allow.
For more information about Windows Vista Click Here.
|Category: Using||Type: Information||Product: My-T-Soft||Version: 1.77|
As seen in ...