WordComplete Frequently Asked Questions
WordComplete Technical Support
View WordComplete Literature (PDF)
View Order Pad
WordComplete User's Guide
WordComplete User's Guide (Manual PDF)
WordComplete User's Guide (EBook PDF)
WordComplete User's Guide (US Letter PDF)
WordComplete User's Guide (A4 PDF)
Return to IMG Products
IMG's Assistive Technology Products
Return to IMG Home Page
WordComplete adaptively predicts the word you are attempting to type and gives you a choice of options from it's dictionary.
The original dictionary comes with a basic list of most commonly used words, then adds new words as you type them. You can
also import or create multiple custom dictionaries to suit your needs. WordComplete also sorts the words in the dictionary
by alphabetical and most often to least often used, so the more you use it, the more accurate it becomes.
WordComplete is a program that monitors user input, and predicts words as the user types letters. As soon as you type a character,
a small window appears which displays a list of possible words or phrases (Word Candidate list). The most frequently used words are
displayed first. To further assist this process, an optional second window (inline window) can be displayed, and appears next to the
letters that are typed. The inline window shows the most likely WordComplete candidate "inline" (i.e. shows the ending of the word).
This visually helps the user see what their completed word would look like, using the most likely WordComplete candidate.
Features & Functions:
- Large Dictionary (more than 10000 words)
- Multiple Word Lists (dictionaries) included.
- Expand or Create new dictionaries quickly and easily with the included Word List Assistant.
- Auto-Learns new words as you type.
- Can predict words and phrases.
- Easy interface for modifying existing dictionaries or creating new ones.
- Works in any language.
- Extremely customizable Word Completion candidate window (font, background, size, etc.).
- Displays inline most likely WordComplete candidate.
- Choice of horizontal or vertical word list window.
- Select words with number keys (0-9), Enter, Space or Tab key.
- Select words with mouse.
- Automatic resizing based on how many words are predicted.
- Optional Transparent windows.
- Text-To-Speech capabilities (speak the selection, all words, or after word completion).
- Easy to undo the auto completed word.
- Automatically adds a space after auto completing word, or after punctuation characters.
- Shorthand expression (abbreviations) expansion supported.
- Full sentence support.
- Can be configured for "read-only" word list operation.
- USB Device operation supported.
- End-user and Developer Support.
- Optional industry dictionaries coming soon (medical, legal, pharma, science, etc.)
WordComplete works by monitoring the user input, and predicts what the user typing by using an adaptive, frequency sorted list based
on the characters typed. As soon as you type a character, a Word List candidate list window appears, which displays a list of possible
words or phrases. The most frequently used words are displayed at the top. To further assist this process, a second window
(inline window) can be displayed next to the word being typed. The inline window shows the end of the word (most likely candidate)
inline (the predicted end of the word).
Using the Word List Assistant window:
- Words can be added/deleted while in a document or manually in the assistant window.
- Words, text files, and entire web pages (html) can be imported by the List Assistant.
- Suffixes, entire sentences, and abreviations with their expanded words/phrases can also be added.
- Text to speech can be enabled to apply verbal support.
WordComplete Suggested Retail Price is US $119.95.
- Works with Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000.
- Catalog #: 12701
OEM/VAR Versions and Network / Site Licenses available.