Download My-T-Soft On-screen Keyboard
My-T-Soft Frequently Asked Questions
My-T-Soft Technical Support
View My-T-Soft Literature (PDF)
View Order Pad
My-T-Soft User's Guide
My-T-Soft User's Guide (Manual PDF)
My-T-Soft User's Guide (EBook PDF)
My-T-Soft User's Guide (US Letter PDF)
My-T-Soft User's Guide (A4 PDF)
Return to IMG Products
IMG's Commercial Products
Return to IMG Home Page
- We are the largest publisher of on-screen keyboards and the only one who's products are recommended, offered, or bundled by major
OEM's and VARs - because of the high level of compatibility, functionality, reliability, and versatility our products provide!
- Whether we're part of an Automotive, Food, Pharmaceutical, or Steel Plant controller, or
the interface to Aircraft Diagnostics, Rugged Military PC, MRI / CT Scanner, or Fleet GPS system, we help run some
of the most advanced and critical systems in the world.
- Perhaps that's why we're The World Standard in Virtual On-screen Keyboard Utilities!
- The My-T-Soft Product Family of On-screen Keyboard Utilities complete the evolution of the user-interface. For
WinCE thru .NET, Windows 98 thru Windows 7 (including embedded versions), Linux, Mac OS X, and Citrix/MS
Terminal Services (wired or wireless, thick or thin clients).
- Written at the same level as Windows, the My-T-Soft family (My-T-Pen,
My-T-Touch, My-T-Soft CE,
My-T-Soft TS, and Build-A-Board)
offers system manufacturers, software publishers, integrators, and endusers
infinitely sizeable, programmable, US & International on screen keyboard layouts,
macro capabilities, network logon security, complete operator/user control, and full
integratation with any high level programming environment (using IMG's
powerful Developer's Kit included with all IMG products). Most importantly they
provide the user with a 'heads up' display interface for easy interaction,
returns the full screen area when not in use, and is virtually indestructible (unlike a physical keyboard).
- My-T-Soft 1.78 includes over 200 international layouts with 3D Key display and infinite sizing! The Logon option allows the pointing device (Pen, Touchscreen, or other device) to logon to Windows and enables the evolution beyond the physical keyboard once and for all! The feature list includes all of the requested options found in the previous versions of My-T-Touch and My-T-Pen, including the ability to re-map keys, Custom Logos, Supervisor / Operator modes, and hundreds of other options...
- Support for Windows 7 / Vista
- Version match to My-T-Pen and My-T-Touch
- Workstation / Network Logon Options - both Windows 7 / Vista and XP/2000
- Even more layouts, now over 200 on screen keyboards providing worldwide coverage
- Integrated support for Build-A-Board keyboard layouts
- New configurable location options for users - private or shared
- More Integrator options
- Developer Kit add-ons - options to integrate DLLs with My-T-Soft, Logging capabilities
- Configuration saving options - after move, after change, at close, at end of session
- Numerous customer requested enhancements & updates
- My-T-Soft is a Windows software program that provides a powerful interface through a ANY pointing device by providing on-screen keyboards, user programmable macros, and complete control over all computer functions via the pointing device interface.
- By allowing systems to operate without the need for a physical keyboard, external templates, membranes, or buttons, My-T-Soft can provide the finishing touch on sealed systems that only require a pointing device interface for user input.
- My-T-Soft uses a concept found in fighter planes, helicopters, tanks, and for automobiles. That concept is called "Heads Up Display" technology and its principal objective is to keep the users focus and concentration centered in one place. My-T-Soft uses that concept to reduce the visual re-focusing and re-positioning, caused by the heads up and down motion of going from screen to keyboard to screen, and the resulting confusion it causes. Many users find they no longer need a physical keyboard or other input devices beyond the pointing device interface (Mouse / Trackball / Touchpad / Touchscreen / Light Pen / etc.)
Over 200 "Heads-Up Display" Infinitely Sizeable Keyboards
ABCD Alphabetical, QWERTY, 3 DVORAK's, and over 200 International layouts [Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew,
Russian (shown right in size 8), Greek, etc.] with Edit and Numeric panels.
Minimize Keystrokes, Mouse Clicks and Menu Selections with other on-screen panels
Store up to 2000 keystrokes/menu selections (or the applications macro scripts) on each button. Up to 15 buttons can be grouped on individual Panels, which auto-open when their assigned application becomes active.
Shown Left (far): My-T-Soft with standard Macro panel open in size 9.
Shown Left (near): My-T-Soft with Macro panel open in size 7 with customized color option.
Shown Right (near): My-T-Soft with standard Windows panel open in size 9.
Shown Right (far): My-T-Soft with Windows panel open in size 7 with customized color option
Assignable on-screen Functions for Pointing Device Buttons
Assign any of 63 different functions to each button. Popular keys such as Shift, Esc, Enter, Ins, Ctrl, etc, can be assigned at anytime
Pop-Up on-screen Calculator with pop-up Tape and Send Function
A standard 4 function calculator with memory, that always stays on top, has its own pop-up Tape and Send function that places the display information right into your current document or field (shown in size 9).
Built in Magnifier
If necessary, a built-in Magnifier panel can be displayed to show a magnified view of the current area (mouse cursor as center).
On-screen Keyboards that are Developer friendly
Show & Hide keys, program keys in Key Options, Custom logo display, Operator mode, on-demand functionality. The Developer's Kit comes with all kinds of utilities, source code, sample code, and a wealth of information for integrating My-T-Soft with your own application.
My-T-Soft on-screen keyboard with Show & Hide keys and custom logo over tool bar in size 9.
Customized on-screen Colors
From Left: Num Keypad with custom colored text in size 10, My-T-Soft on screen keyboard with custom colored background and control panel open in size 8.
Color Support includes: Button text, Button face, Button highlight, Button shadow, and Keyboard background.
Want Customized Painting? Use My-T-Soft with the Developers Kit!
(Using the Developer's Kit - 1.78 Release 3 - with My-T-Pen, Soft, or Touch, you can modify the default key background,
paint the key background, and paint the key labels. By using internal key values & keyboard info, you can do small scale
modifications, or large scale modifications to the visual display of the onscreen keyboard!)
Build-A-Board On-screen keyboard and keypad Samples
IMG's latest release of My-T-Soft, My-T-Pen, and My-T-Touch allows you to
use custom keyboard layouts created with IMG's Build-A-Board.
My-T-Soft Suggested Retail Price is US $99.95.
OEM/VAR Customized Versions and Network / Site Licenses available.