Resolution: Update MTS2.EXE to version 2.17 (2.15 included in 1.77 releases)
- IMPORTANT: This is only a direct replacement to the 1.77 run-time component MTS2.EXE. This may not be used in in any other circumstance!
- File provided as ZIPped EXE
- Instructions: The Logon Utilities should be disabled to perform this update. If they are enabled, you must run the My-T-Pen Logon Utilities | Setup/Configure Logon Utility and clear the Enable Onscreen Keyboard Logon, then restart your system. In Windows Explorer or command prompt, get to \WINDOWS\MYTPEN (or \WINNT\MYTPEN) folder, then rename existing MTS2.EXE to MTS2.215. Copy downloaded file into folder (unzip as necessary).
- Re-Enable the Logon utilities & restart your system.)
- Download MTS2.EXE 2.17 as MTS2_217.ZIP 12/7/2006 (23k) (MD5: 63DC4EA5CB2E3453897D844F268DB05B) (unzips as MTS2.EXE)
- Technical Notes
- Tablet PC 2005 Notes:In order to correctly operate, a registry change is also required: At the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Innovation Management Group\My-T-Soft\Logon], the TabletPC entry needs to be: Tablet_Login_Keyboard_Window
- Download Registry Update for Tablet PC 2005 and MTS2.EXE 2.17 as MTS2TPC.REG 2/19/2007 (1k) This registry update can be applied by running it directly, or opening the context menu (right-click) and selecting Merge.
- This is a maintenance update / patch based on technical support issues and customer requests.
- File tagged as 22.214.171.124.
- If you do not experience any of the above listed problems, there is no need for this update.
|Category: Using||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: My-T-Pen||Version: 1.77|