This uses the Setup Start Screen Options in the My-T-Soft Logon Utilities - see Configure Start Screen Options in the My-T-Soft User's Guidef for additional options.
- Run "My-T-Soft Logon Utilities"
- Select "Setup Start Screen Options"
- Check On "Enable Keyboard at Start Screen"
- Check On "Automatically go to Desktop"
- Click OK, then exit the My-T-Soft Logon Utilities
Now whenever you restart your system, you will bypass the Start Screen and go directly to the Desktop - Boot-To-Desktop!
|Category: Using||Type: Question/Answer||Product: My-T-Soft||Version: 1.80|