Update My-T-Pen executable (MYTPEN.EXE) to 1.77B.
- Download MTP177B.ZIP (148K) (MD5: D1C365FAF74A6EA7772116F731C5BEDA), follow instructions below.
- Download ZIP, move / copy to My-T-Pen install folder (default \WINDOWS\MYTPEN or \WINNT\MYTPEN)
- Make sure My-T-Pen is not running.
- With Windows Explorer, go to install folder, find MYTPEN.EXE, rename to MYTPEN.177
- Unzip MTP177B.ZIP - expands to MYTPEN.EXE 1.77B version
- For 1.77 Versions only
- Certain drivers may occassionally trigger multiple Settings Change messages (e.g. WM_WININICHANGE or WM_SETTINGCHANGE). If multiple messages are sent while My-T-Pen is initializing, the above error could occur. The update handles this situation.
- This typically only could occur when the system and drivers are initializing, and when certain drivers may be broadcasting these messages quickly. More robust drivers should only send one message once all settings changes are complete - you may also want to make sure you have the latest drivers for your hardware.
Original ID: PU225163
|Category: Using||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: My-T-Pen||Version: 1.77|