- Update Joystick-To-Mouse executable (JOY2MS32.EXE) to 2.61.
- Download JTM261EX.ZIP (117K) (MD5: 8FD4EA8328792E1113FD2684E9DEAAA8), follow instructions below.
- Download ZIP, move / copy to Joystick-To-Mouse install folder (default \WINDOWS\JOY2MSE or \WINNT\JOY2MSE)
- Make sure Joystick-To-Mouse is not running.
- With Windows Explorer, go to install folder, find JOY2MS32.EXE, rename to JOY2MS32.260
- Unzip JTM261EX.ZIP - expands to JOY2MS32.EXE 2.61 version
- The 2.60 license will work with this executable - tagged 2.61 for version tracking
- This update adds Wheel Down (Spin) and Wheel Up (Spin) entries into the Button settings selections. These work by sending mouse wheel events to the active application while the button is held down.
- Also includes additional display options - see DisplayValue setting in INI. Can be set to 2, 3, or 4 for more info.
Original ID: PG223710
|Category: Using||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: Joystick-To-Mouse||Version: 2.60|