Use updated MYTSOFT.EXE
- IMPORTANT: This may only be used in conjunction with Intellution's iFix, etc. This is only provided here as a convenience for IMG's My-T-Soft users. ALL TECHNICAL SUPPORT ISSUES WITH THIS VERSION SHOULD REFER TO GE Fanuc Automation / Intellution.
- Download MYTSOFT.EXE (zipped as MTS173INT.ZIP) 140K 9/4/08 (MD5: E8441D9CAD63132C6A0A769BBC355ECE)
- 1) On the server, Go into the IMG License Manager (Licensing Information icon), and "Stop" the service. You may leave this open. In several minutes all My-T-Soft keyboards and MYTSOFT.EXE processes will close.
- 2) From the Command Prompt (CMD) or Windows Explorer, go into the MYTSOFT folder (\Dynamics) (or current location of MYTSOFT.EXE).
- 3) Rename MYTSOFT.EXE to MYTSOFT.173
- 4) Copy / extract the new MYTSOFT.EXE from the downloaded file and place updated MYTSOFT.EXE into the MYTSOFT folder
- 5) From the License manager, Select "Start"
- This update should only be applied if you experience the problem listed above. If there is any issue with the update, please revert back to the original file (e.g. rename MYTSOFT.173 to MYTSOFT.EXE) & contact IMG Technical Support.
- This fix was incorporated at the 1.75 release of My-T-Soft TS. This specific version is ONLY for users running the older GE Fanuc / Intellution iFix 1.73 version.
|Category: Common||Type: Problem/Resolution||Product: My-T-Soft TS||Version: 1.73|