|IMG Developer's Kit: Developer's Kit Guide and Technical Documentation; Version 1.79; User's Guide|
|Prev||Chapter 3. My-T-Soft Developer's Kit for Windows||Next|
1.72 note - This is dated - it is only included because we have customers running older versions - we recommend you use the MTSDLL or the CPYCNMTS/FWCTLMTS utilities.
For developers who need several different configurations, and desire a seamless changeover, the following steps will enable a clean change-over from one configuration to another. It is implemented as a batch file, and the steps required to setup for this must be followed in exact detail.
Also see new Copy and Configure utility above. (CPYCNMTS & FWCTLMTS)
This batch method, the CPYCNMTS and FWCTLMTS utilities expect saved configurations. Use Steps 1 through 3 below to obtain these configuration files.
1) Configure My-T-Soft with the desired panels.
2) Save Settings & Position (either via the menu, or with SVSETMTS & SVPOSMTS with a windowed command prompt).
3) Copy the KEYBOARD.KBF (My-T-Soft Installation directory) to a distinctive name (e.g. NUMERIC.CFG, KEYBOARD.CFG, or MACRO.CFG).
4) Repeat steps 1 through 3 as required for as many different configurations as needed.
5) Create BATCH files (or script, or code) for each configuration.
copy \windows\mytsoft\numeric.cfg \windows\mytsoft\keyboard.kbf
copy \windows\mytsoft\macro.cfg \windows\mytsoft\keyboard.kbf
copy \windows\mytsoft\keyboard.cfg \windows\mytsoft\keyboard.kbf
6) Run Batch files at appropriate times to change layouts.
Version 1.77, July 7, 2003
Copyright © 1997-2003 by Innovation Management Group, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.